Thursday, February 3, 2011 Jenna turned 2 years old. She brought me the camera and said cheese, so I snapped several pictures of her on her birthday! After supper, we had some birthday brownies. I asked her if she wanted to blow out the candles, she told me yes. However, when Daddy lit the candles, she didn't seem very sure of herself. Mommy ended up blowing them out for her.
Once again she handed me the camera and said "cheese".
God works in mysterious ways. Last year, I took a vacation day and spent the day with Jenna. She was in the middle of teething and was not a lot of fun. I wanted to take off and spend her second birthday with her, but don't have a lot of extra vacation days, since I am in a new job. The way it turned out, the snow and ice we got on Monday and Tuesday nights turned Sullivan County into a state of emergency. Since the county was a state of emergency the office was closed. Therefore, I stayed home with the girls. We played with finger paints (from Aunt Carla), colored in a Pooh coloring book, played in the ball pit in the basement. Of course we had a good day together. God does work in mysterious ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment