Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Visits

Saturday night, we had a little family get together with Ivan, Angel, Kaity and Kent.  I did not take my purse, so I didn't have a camera, so I don't have any photos of the kids playing together.  Jenna took a little bit to warm up to her cousins.  Once she finally did, they had a ball playing together - literally!  They got out a ball pit and the kids had LOTS of FUN playing.  Kaity brought out a Koosh ball (see picture below) to join in the mix. 
Ivan introduced her to the "hairy ball" and she was absolutely terrified of it!  Ivan threw it to me and I tried to get her to play with it and she still wanted nothing to do with it.  The adults decided that Lance and I needed to invest in a few of them and put them in places that we wanted to keep Jenna out of or away from. 

On Sunday, some classmates from Purdue came up from Vincennes to visit.  They have a little girl that is almost a year older than Jenna.  We had a nice visit with the Althoff's.  It was a weekend of visits, which was nice to spend time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I wish I had video of Jenna & the ball...but I never would have predicted her reaction!

It was also funny that Jenna would not allow any ball other than "ball pit" balls to be placed in the ball pit. All others were rejected (or ejected) by your little quality control specialist!