Monday, November 15, 2010

Where's Waldo...

...or the Hofmann Family?  That's a good question these days.  Friday, November 5th was the girls last day at daycare with Theresa in Evansville.  It was a sad good-bye, as we had been with Theresa for over a year and a half.  Friday night we packed the majority of the kids and Lance's stuff and moved it to our northen residence. 

The girls have started with their new babysitter, Natalie, a week ago Monday.  It has taken a little while for Jenna to warm up to Natalie, so I found it precious this morning when Jenna went from my arms straight to Natalie.  It was so sweet!

Lance and the girls have gotten settled in; meanwhile, I am in "Where's Waldo" status.  I am making my monthly training meetings in Louisville, still training in Evansville a few days a week, and starting to work some in Sullivan.  Needless to say, there's never a dull moment around the Hofmann House!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Seeing Jenna's reaction as you stepped through our door Friday night was priceless! Of course, Shelby was glad to see you, too, but it was nothing compared to the vocal reaction of Miss Jenna! Loved it!

I think both girls enjoyed playing with their Hofmann cousins.