Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Crud

I called the doctor's office yesterday and scheduled an appointment for Jenna...reasoning - THE CRUD.  Runny nose, lots of congestion, nasty cough, but a relatively happy little girl.  This morning you could just see it in her eyes, she just didn't look like she felt well.  Turns out she has her first ear infection (right ear) and inflamed bronchial tubes.  We left the doctor's office with a breathing treatment machine and 2 prescriptions.

Fortunately, she is in good spirits and hasn't been too difficult to deal with!  Since nothing she has is contageous and this is my busiest season for work, she has still been going to the babysitter.  Ohh, and she is up to 17 pounds 5 oz (in a clean diaper and socks).  I am betting we won't be turning around the car seat in the beginning of February, because I doubt "Skinny Minnie" is going to weigh enough to legally turn her around.  I guess the positive side of that is maybe it will be warmer when we do turn her seat around!

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Aubrey had the crud for almost two months and is finally about over it. Hopefully she doesn't give it to you either nothing worse than being pregnant and sick.

Carla said...

Hope Skinny Minnie gets to feeling better real soon!