Miss Jenna has been rolling! Yes, she has been going from her back to her belly and from her belly to her back for a while now. However, she has finally figured out how to do one, then the other and actually get somewhere.
This all started on Monday night after work. I laid her down on the floor gym while working on supper. I heard her crying so I went to check on her and she was in the corner of the living room laying on top of the register and the AC was blowing. I didn't think too much of it because she was only 2 feet from where she started.
Tuesday at work, she got mad at the wall because it was in her way. It was really funny to watch her smack the wall and fuss at it. I turned her around and she started moving. She made it about 5 feet across the floor in my office, heading for the door, before she fell asleep.
Today the babysitter asked how long she had been a rolly polley bug and had been taking off. She said Jenna really took off today. Speaking of which...she is now staying with the sitter 3 days a week. She is adjusting pretty well. I am kinda disappointed when she goes though. She evidently won't take very long naps during the day, so when I get her home all she wants to do is sleep :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment