Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Weekend

What I had planned to be a quiet productive weekend, turned into a busy, yet productive weekend. Friday night I did the dreaded cleaning out of the closet. I put away most of the maternity clothes that are short sleeved and got out my long sleeved wardrobe. (Go figure, we always get nice weather after that). My Dad went with me to Baby's R Us and transported the crib home and carried it up the stairs for me (thank-you Daddy). Then I was so excited I put it together, matress and all!
Saturday morning I got to watch Ciara. She was a good girl and we got along well most of the morning. I guess I got some good practice in before my baby is born. However, I made a very important realization...I do not want to get pregnant again right away. I was pooped after 4 hours.
Sunday was super productive. I finished a counted cross stitch picture I have been working on for a couple years. I also finished making all my christmas cards. I get tomorrow, election day, off as a holiday, so I am hoping to get my picture framed. I will post a picture once I get it framed.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Christa Sue...you're going to post a picture of your cross stitch, but not of your baby bed after you put it all together by yourself??