Monday, October 20, 2008

Our weekend

We decided at the last minute to go up to the house over the weekend. Lance did some spraying for Ivan, so I couldn't have much to do with him. Especially since he had chemical splashes all over his clothes when he got home. I got bored Saturday afternoon and decided to bake. I made 2 loaves of pumpkin bread and a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I wanted to make something seasonal! They are yummy if anyone is interested in the recipe, they made Jenna jump for joy when she got a taste!

Sunday evening we decided to stay at the house, so this morning we went to town to vote (absentee). I voted for the first time ever! It's hard to think that if this were 1908 instead of 2008, I would not have had the right, simply because I am a woman.

No comments: