Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A prayer for twins

According to my sister-in-law, Angel, my neice, Kaity, has been praying for me and the baby every night. Kaity has been facinated with twins. While Angel was pregnant with Kent, my 7 mo. old nephew, Kaity was hoping for twins. Evidently, Kaity asked Angel when I would have my "special x-ray" to see if there are two babies and if the baby is a boy or girl. Angel has a feeling Kaity may secretly be praying for twin cousins!
I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday 9-3-08. I guess at that appointment I will schedule an ultrasound to find out if baby Hofmann is a boy or girl and to make sure there is only one baby!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm not wishing twins upon you, but I'm hoping for a girl b/c all the things that Ciara has only been able to wear a couple of times due to them being too big before the season change should fit your little one perfectly during the early part of the summer!